Siding Replacement in Bucks County & Montgomery County
What are the benefits of replacement siding?
- Improves Appearance. Everyone wants their home to look nice. After all, it’s one of your biggest investments and where you spend a significant amount of your life. Proper sidings also keep your home looking beautiful for longer, since some materials are designed to resist degradation from the sun’s harsh UV rays. With so many siding replacement materials to choose from, you have a blank canvas to make your home look exactly like how you envision it. Clean lines, crisp colors that won’t fade or chip, and matching trim and accessories can completely transform the look of your home.
- Energy Efficiency. When you replace your home’s siding, the contractor can add insulation to your exterior walls. Insulated siding adds an extra layer between the elements and your home. That means wind and cold can be stopped, helping to keep your family more comfortable and reducing monthly energy bills. Even if you don’t add extra insulation, new siding prevents your home from losing its warmth during the colder months of the year. In addition, it keeps the outside heat from coming in during the summer.
- Ensure the Structural Integrity of Your Home. Ageing siding can cause water to seep into the walls of your home, causing wood to rot and water to pool in your window sills. Some types of siding are resistant to moisture and harsh weather elements while other kinds of siding can protect your home from winds of up to 180 mph hurricane-force winds.
- Increased Resale Value. Siding adds value to your home by giving it better “curb appeal.” If you want to sell your home, you have to cover all your bases by making it look beautiful to potential buyers, reducing the amount of work and repairs someone would have to do if they make an offer, and ensure that the property is structurally sound. Replacing your home’s siding recoups over 90% of its cost when it’s time to sell your home.
- Lower Maintenance– Most siding materials (especially vinyl and fiber cement siding) require little or no maintenance to keep them looking great. That translates into less time spent on the exterior of your house and more time relaxing and enjoying life.
- Reduced Painting Costs– Vinyl siding never needs painting, and fiber cement siding holds its colors more than twice as long as other siding choices. Neither material fades, flakes, chips or cracks. That means you can break the cycle of scraping and painting your home every few years. That could lead to substantial savings in painting costs!
If your home could use an exterior upgrade, don’t hesitate to contact White Siding & Windows for more information about our services or to get a free quote on your project.
Our Range of Siding Options